3:151. We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, because they joined others in worship with Allâh, for which He had sent no authority; their abode will be the Fire and how evil is the abode of the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrongdoers).
8:12. (Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."
33:26. And those of the people of the Scripture who backed them (the disbelievers) Allâh brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.
- 59:2. He it is Who drove out the disbelievers among the people of the Scripture (i.e. the Jews of the tribe of Banî An-Nadîr) from their homes at the first gathering. You did not think that they would get out. And they thought that their fortresses would defend them from Allâh! But Allâh's (Torment) reached them from a place whereof they expected it not, and He cast terror into their hearts, so that they destroyed their own dwellings with their own hands and the hands of the believers. Then take admonition, O you with eyes (to see).
- 8:57. So if you gain the mastery over them in war, punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson.
- 8:60. And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) to threaten the enemy of Allâh and your enemy, and others besides whom, you may not know but whom Allâh does know. And whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allâh shall be repaid unto you, and you shall not be treated unjustly.
|Guillaume: The Life Of Muhammad pg. 326 Emphasis
added. Click to enlarge.
- 59:13. Verily, you (believers in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) are more awful as a fear in their (Jews of Banî An-Nadîr) breasts than Allâh. That is because they are a people who comprehend not (the Majesty and Power of Allâh).
- The Arabic word is خوف rahbatan , meaning fear.
- But 13 of the 51 parallel translations, including that of Yusuf Ali at Islam Awakened translate it as terror.
9:120. It was not becoming of the people of Al-Madinah and the bedouins of the neighbourhood to remain behind Allâh's Messenger (Muhammad when fighting in Allâh's Cause) and (it was not becoming of them) to prefer their own lives to his life. That is because they suffer neither thirst nor fatigue, nor hunger in the Cause of Allâh, nor they take any step to raise the anger of disbelievers nor inflict any injury upon an enemy but is written to their credit as a deed of righteousness. Surely, Allâh wastes not the reward of the Muhsinûn
- Tafsir Ibn Kathir (nor they take any step to raise the anger of disbelievers), by strategies of war that would terrify their enemy,(nor inflict), a defeat on the enemy, (but is written to their credit) as compensation for these steps that are not under their control, but a consequence of performing good deeds that earn them tremendous rewards,
|Sahih Bukhri Volume 4, page 140. Emphasis added.
Click to enlarge.
Shari'ahAbdullah Azzam quoted a jurist ruling that an expedition must be sent out to terrorize infidels in every year.
|Abdullah Azzam Defense Of Muslim Lands pg. 14
Emphasis added. Click to enlarge.
|Hedaya Vol. 2, page 154.
Emphasis added. Click to enlarge.
I have assembled the most relevant ayat, ahadith & exegesis together with relevant fiqh to establish the nexus between Islam & Islamic terrorism. How do you hope to prove me wrong? Give it a try in the comments if you have probative evidence.